ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winner Is!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am

Once again thank you to those of you that cast you votes for the new guild name.

And The Winner Is: Christial - The Winning Name Is: UnityOfOne

Congratulations to the winner and thank you all for the votes
Back to top Go down
Boseiju

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm

first i would like to cong. the winner and then i just wanna say that i just counted the votes and according to the votes UnityOfOne is not the winner..
Back to top Go down
Seppuku

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

your right Boseiju....DeadlyForce has more votes than UnityOfOne.....so why is UnityOfOne the winner???....maybe LadyKatherine just made a mistake or something..
Back to top Go down

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:09 am

It's NOT a mistake but it's better that Lady Katherine tell you the reason behind the choice.
Back to top Go down
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: No Mistake   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:43 pm

No, there is no mistake on the final name. The names that recieved the most votes were: DeadlyForce and UnityOfOne. The final vote is decided by the officers. The majority of the officers voted on UnityOfOne and they have the deciding vote. Once again, if it had not been for the votes that were cast, no decision could have been made at all. It is hard to please everyone, this is the best that could be done. The officers always have the final decisions on any guild business. Thank you once again and I look forward to who you will nominate as guild leader of the new guild.
Back to top Go down
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Want to be fair   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Also just so that you know. Jatt69 put the name DeadlyForce in and I told them I am going to give them something for submitting that name since it was the one with the most votes. I am looking into giving them a ob pet also. One thing I try to always be is fair.
Back to top Go down
Rizal

Rizal

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 am

wow cool..Ladykat is cool..no one will walkaway crying...lol...GL all to the new guild
Back to top Go down
jatt96

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:15 pm

nice a OB pet..wow..that should help me level fast.
Thanks LadyK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Winner Is!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winner Is!!!!   The Winner Is!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winner Is!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Events & News :: Events-
Jump to: