ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstralDemon

AstralDemon

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey guys. I thought it would be a good idea to put up a small introduction of myself. That way you can get to know me a bit better. I hope some of you will do the same. =] That way we can all get to know each other a bit more.
In game my toon is Salanea.
But outside the game I'm Richie. I live in NC but originally from NJ. I'm a junior in High school and hope to be a chef when I become an adult. I like to read write and game. I'm not a very social person at first, but after a while I'll be more talkative and such. I do think I'm a smart person and I'm pretty good with advice. I mostly listen to Rock and Techno. But I don't mind listening to any other genres.
If you want to know more, ask me. My profile has a link to my Myspace so add me if you want to. =] It also has a list of me e-mails so if you want to just talk to me sometime or want to send me something.
This guild is awesome. Very Sextacular as I would put it. The best guild I've ever been and I can't imagine a better guild. Very Happy
Catch ya Latres Exclamation Exclamation
--------Richie
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_wandering_spirit
Winnie

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

sunny This is Winnie (drood 91), new GL of Appelz. sunny

Been playing 'rapz' since Nov of '07. Started with sin (ElkeMaye) added a healer (BekaBGoode) then Winnie. Started in Berserkers, then Illusions Guild, then joined PIMP as the GM quit, and merged with Appelz when PIMP was ruled a "badname27".

You're all welcome to sign up for our forum as well, tho I suppose a lot of it would be redundant.....

http://appelz.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down

Introductions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Welcome New Members & Officers :: Welcome-
Jump to: