ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comments About The Sieges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Comments About The Sieges Empty
PostSubject: Comments About The Sieges   Comments About The Sieges Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 am

This will be a thread were you can post your thoughts, suggestions and comments about all our sieges
for example: how was the strategy?, how was the information?, did you know what to do in time? What is there to make better to the next siege? and so on.

Post your comments to make the sieges better for everyone and post suggestions to help everyone to "think outside of the box".

and don't beat about the bush, just tell what you think wether it is positive or negative, it's alway good to know what's good and bad.
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Re: Comments About The Sieges   Comments About The Sieges Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Hello all. I was just wondering at what lvl can we begin to look at sieging with the guild as a possibility Question I stress begin because I know if it is a choice btw a higher lvl char and a lower lvl one, it just makes sense to pick the higher lvl char. But at what lvl can we BEGIN to check and see if we can be included in the current raid.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
0sweat

0sweat

PostSubject: Re: Comments About The Sieges   Comments About The Sieges Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:12 am

I think as we get BloodyTears (the low lvl guild) up and running we can use our alts and higher low lvls to TA and siege.
Dude Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments About The Sieges   Comments About The Sieges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments About The Sieges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Events & News :: Questions or Comments-
Jump to: