ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lanky Footed Pelice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

Lanky Footed Pelice Empty
PostSubject: Lanky Footed Pelice   Lanky Footed Pelice Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 am

I am working on a quest in Horizon from Sayh (the Quest Broker from Hidden Village). I have to find Linx Leaders and Fierce Linx, which I have already found. Also, I have to find Lanky Footed Pelices, but I can't find them. I have found Short Bearded Pelices in the South fields of the Cemetary of Worh (<---- Something like that). I know they must be in the area and have went back 3 times now, but I have still yet to see one. Can anyone give me a clue on this one?
Back to top Go down
http://fatalt.webs.com
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

PostSubject: Re: Lanky Footed Pelice   Lanky Footed Pelice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Fatal T, I glad you know where the pelice are now. It was fun to help with the quest. Let's do it again real soon!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
FatalThoughts
Admin
FatalThoughts

PostSubject: Re: Lanky Footed Pelice   Lanky Footed Pelice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:52 am

We will and always feel free to bring Calvary again when I take my Dirt Naps... LOL. I had a blast after the CPR. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://fatalt.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanky Footed Pelice   Lanky Footed Pelice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanky Footed Pelice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Quests&Pets :: Need Help With Quest? Post Here-
Jump to: