ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Status of the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

Status of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Status of the Guild   Status of the Guild Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm

What is our status?? I dont not see many FOO members online..not many posts on the site....I havent seen Lady in Months (the real lady not a guild member playing her account). And so I yell out in our forum (and hope there is more than an echo in return)...where is everyone...I know of more than a few members that have left to join or even start other guilds. I ,like most of the members I have talked, too want something said...is FOO over? If so than let me be the first to say that it is a great loss the the game and I will miss being a part of such a great guild.

I have heard that we might be/are moving over to Dark Embrace...they were the most stalwart of our allies..staying with us long after other guilds would have (and did) leave our alliance. If FOO is done then maybe we should consider moving over and combining what is left of this guild with thiers. If we are to end than let it not be the slow death I have seen other guilds go through...let us decide its fate and move forward keeping as much intact as possible.

Is this what I want? NO

What I want and have wanted was for the leadership to get back to what it was and start building this guild again.

I guess I have ranted enough...please dont take this as condemnation of the guild, whatever happens in my heart I will be FOO for life.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: A friend of a Friend   Status of the Guild Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:32 pm

I ran into Jatt yesterday in game and he told me that he ran into Lady's daughter in game. Apperently she is going to be disbanding this guild and is asking us to join Dark Embrace....I trust Jatt totally however since there has been no offical announcement I would still ask that Lady or one of the Officers in the guild verify this and post here what they find.
Back to top Go down
Fallsmyer
Admin
Fallsmyer

PostSubject: Re: Status of the Guild   Status of the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm

I am not an officer of Force of One, however I was told that they have officially disbanded as of Sunday at 8:30 PM PST. I am currently the Guild Leader of DarkEmbrace and would welcome you all to join us and continue to build the trust and friendships that were started while we were allies. TheKingll, Jatt69, korruption, and a few others have already joined our ranks. Hope that you all want to join us, but understand if you decide to join else where.

Look for me in game on Fallsmyer or Procax. Feel free to pm me with any questions you have!
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Ok...   Status of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:51 am

scratch

Thank you Fallsmyer for replying...I was hoping that one of our officers would reply but I guess not. I will gladly accept your offer and move some of my guys to your guild. I have always had great respect for Dark Embrace. I will get in touch with you in game and get the ball rolling.

As for FOO .... As a great philosopher (and decent writer) once said ..."so long and thanks for all the fish"...err i mean Memories...yeah...Memories.

I hope to see you all in Dark Embrace, but if not know that you will always be a brother to me. If you need anything you need only ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Status of the Guild   Status of the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status of the Guild
Page 1 of 1