ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon   Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 am

Does anyone have a map or link to a map of PP1 and PP2?? I am trying to find another place to hunt inside with mobs around 100 (or a little higher) and I keep getting lost....This is the first dungeon that gets me turned around...
Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Found my way....   Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Well after 3 deaths (2 on my Priest) I finally found a good room to hunt where the monsters are btw 99 and 101 and the are all different..which means i can attack one without pulling the whole room. YAA.. I wrote down how I got there (I think...) so I should be good now. PP is one mean dungeon!

L8r all What a Face
Back to top Go down
CraZyShaMaN

CraZyShaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon   Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am

Here's the map i'm using to prevent from being lost in PP :

Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon PP_3Mob

Can't see the mob's type but surely can help a lot (At least I hope it does xD )

Good luck in PP guys !

-= CraZy =-
Back to top Go down
SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon

PostSubject: Very Nice Map   Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Very Nice map. I found that same map a few days ago, without the mob lvls tho.

This was the site..

http://www.valacar.com/rappelz/

It has maps of every dungeon.

You beat me to posting a map of PP, I was going to post the one I had but like I said yours is MUCH better. To all those just starting out in PP save this map, print it , and use it. Maybe you will not die as many times as I did trying to find your way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon   Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help finding my way in PP Dungeon
Page 1 of 1