ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you and clearing up concerns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKatherine

LadyKatherine

Thank you and clearing up concerns Empty
PostSubject: Thank you and clearing up concerns   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Hello Everyone!!!

I would like to take the time to thank Sizura and Carling for all they have done during my absence. They both have done a great job!!!

I would also like to thank those of you that sent emails during my time away. Thank you so much!!! That was very very thoughtful! Sometimes when you are ill, just a hello brings a smile and smiling is always good for the health!

I would also like to say thank you for the warm welcome back! It is always good to know one has been missed and I have missed you all too!

Before I left, the officers in the alliance and our guild had discussed if we took a higher dungeon my lvl was too low to even apply. It is still too low with me taking the time off. Therefore, Sizura will remain the guild leader for siege purposes only. But in reality, Sizura is the co-guild leader. I hope this does not raise any concerns. For the people that are new, I started the guild last year in Febuary, 2008. I did not give up leadership when I left, I passed it because of illness, but as I said, I would have had to do it anyway to deal with the higher dungeons. This was understood by all the officers and the members that are online most of the time. I just want all of you to know and understand how this came about and why it will stay this way for now.

Several of you were concerned about this matter and I hope this clears up any concerns you may have. If not, feel free to contact a guild officer/guild leader and voice any concerns you may have.

Once again - thank you for all you well wishes, concerns, emails, phone calls and messages I recieved during my illness
!
Back to top Go down
Bloody

Bloody

PostSubject: welcome back   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 am

hey Boss good to know that u r finally back cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and clearing up concerns   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 am

thxs and welcome back babe Smile
Back to top Go down
Doranon

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and clearing up concerns   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:36 am

welcome back^_^ *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon11

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and clearing up concerns   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 am

Welcome back, i tried to call you but i think your number changed lol, hope to see you in game... im finally somewhat settled and shoiuld be able to start playing again even though i think epic 6 sucks (only cause the pet bar is gone. i logged in and then logged out as soon as i saw that haha) but ill try to get used to it. anyway good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and clearing up concerns   Thank you and clearing up concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you and clearing up concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Events & News :: Questions or Comments-
Jump to: