ForceOfOne Guild Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForceOfOne Guild Discussions

Guild forum - game info, guild info, chats, guides, application for guild recruitment

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ingame Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ingame Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Ingame Pictures   Ingame Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

I was going through my GALA-NET map on my pc where also all the screen shots that I accidently and on perpose take.
And I found this one and the most hjumouristic thing about it is that I had really named it to "Carling with Pet"....I must have had some kind of blond moment when I used that Sally transformation potion lol!

Ingame Pictures Carlin13

So........yea.....here it is the screenshot I had taken and named "Carling with Pet"
LOL -_-
Back to top Go down

Ingame Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingame Pictures   Ingame Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm

see you r my bitch lol
Back to top Go down

Ingame Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingame Pictures   Ingame Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

time to wake up from your dream...you know that I'll only be your bitch if we switch "chars/places" for a day or more and that wont happen untill I've had my fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ingame Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingame Pictures   Ingame Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingame Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForceOfOne Guild Discussions :: Guild Members :: In Game Characters-
Jump to: